Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Make Grocery Shopping Easier

I've been on a food theme with most of my recent posts so I've got one more. 8 grocery shopping tips to make your trips easier. With rising food costs making it cheaper is a good idea, too.

  1. Pick a shopping strategy and stick to it.
  2. Keep a well stocked pantry.
  3. Use a menu plan.
  4. Know your store's layout.
  5. Try to avoid the crowds.
  6. Find out about delivery days so you get the freshest products.
  7. Use coupons wisely.
  8. Pay with cash not with plastic.
Explanations to the tips can be found in the complete article.

I generally do this when I get groceries. In our house we've modified our diet so that there are fewer things to shop for. I do need to find the delivery dates though as we mostly buy vegetables. If anyone has any more tips please share in the comments.

No comments: