Wednesday, April 25, 2007

It's been a long time

I have not been posting with any regularity lately. I have been trying to rework my blog so that I am not simply rehashing current events. For people in tune with environmental issues you know that the media is swamped with coverage. I didn't want to become a place that would bring what you could already find prepackaged somewhere else. I will try to maintain some of the "news" coverage but will try to personalize it much more and add more opinion and different points of view if I can.

I also plan to add more structure to my posting to have a regular schedule for certain coverage. I have been planning this for a few weeks now and I look forward to rolling it out next month. I also plan to be more active in the blogosphere by linking and posting to those who share the ideas and those who do not. I have always maintained the position that debating the issues is the best way to solve the problems. I apologize for the sudden drop in activity and I look forward to getting back in business in the next couple of weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I spoke to you earlier about exchanging links. I have placed your link on www.downwithbasics.com/linksenvironment.html a while ago.
I was just wondering if you haven't forgotten to place my link on your blog. Thank you and I am sorry to bother you
webmaster@downwithbasics.com